Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 2:05 PM, 11/22/2019 and are subject to change
- Energy efficient replacement for a conventional 60 watt bulb
- Estimated life of 13.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 800 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.08
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day13.7 years
|Energy Used9 watts|
Ostein Lighting 9 watt non-dimmable 4000K cool white A19 LED bulb generates as much light as a 60 watt incandescent.
- No lead or mercury means safe disposal easy and environmentally safe disposal
- Saves 51 watts of electricity compared to a 60 watt incandescent
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 15,000 hours of operation as it did when brand new
Not recommended for enclosed fixtures because heat build up will shorten life. Do not "hot swap" this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing bulb.
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 113
|2 year limited