Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
This Lutron Maestro® Multi-Location/Single-Pole dimmer with Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor provides easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations. This white dimmer controls one location or multi-location dimming from every location. 100% factory tested. Many other colors available.
Application: Incandescent / Halogen
- Tap on to favorite level; tap off; tap twice for full on
- Touch rocker to adjust light level
- LEDs indicate light level and glow softly in the dark as a locator light
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room
- Line frequency compensation maintains stable light levels, despite power line frequency and voltage variations
- Programming allows customized functions
- Turns lights off to save energy when no one is in the room
- Vacancy feature meets California Title 24 Section 119(j) requirements. Lights are turned on manually and off by the sensor
- 180° field of view motion sensor
- Sensor advanced programming features available
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1.
Not for use with mechanical 3-way or 4-way switches.
Please check with lamp manufacturer for compatibility with dimmable LED lamps.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Maximum Load (Watts)
Maximum Load (Watts)
The maximum power that a product can handle.
Q & A
- Can this dimmer be used for energy saving CCFL lamps or it is intended for incandescent lamps only?
This Lutron Dimmer is only for 600W Incandescent and Halogen application.