Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 7:56 AM, 10/1/2022 and are subject to change
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 2260 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.81
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used15 watts|
Archipelago Lighting dimmable 15 watt 48" 3500K glass with PET coating T8 LED hybrid bulb features a dual mode internal driver that automatically adapts to either ballasted fixtures or direct AC voltage formats. The internal driver is compatible with many instant start ballasts and some program start ballasts, or remove the ballast and power directly with 120-277 AC line voltage. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4°F to 113°F. Can be used in lensed troffers.
When connected directly to line voltage (120-277 VAC) this lamp can be wired for single-ended or double-ended power. Non-shunted sockets must be used for a ballast bypass (line voltage) application.
Single-ended input CANNOT be used with shunted lampholders.
- Works with or without a ballast. Compatible with many instant start ballasts and some program start ballasts. Power to the fixture must be turned off before replacing the lamp.
- Dimmable when used with compatible dimming ballast. Call a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details
- Direct replacement for F32 T8 fluorescent lamps
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for use in damp locations and in lensed troffers. Use in vapor tight fixtures will reduce the life
- ETL Sanitation Standard for food equipment - NSF/ANSI 2
|Single or Double Ended
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 113
Beam Angle (°)
|Shunted or Non Shunted
|7 year limited
Food Equipment Certification