Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 8:25 PM, 12/2/2020 and are subject to change
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 2200 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.81
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used15 watts|
GlobaLux non-dimmable 15 watt 48" 3500K glass T8 LED hybrid bulb features a dual mode internal driver that automatically adapts to either ballasted fixtures or direct AC voltage formats. The internal driver is compatible with most instant start ballasts, or remove the ballast and power directly with 120-277 AC line voltage. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4 to 104°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
When connected directly to line voltage (120-277 VAC) this lamp must be wired for double-ended power. This means the line wire (typically the black wire) and the neutral wire (typically the white wire) must be connected to each end of the lamp.
- Works with or without a ballast. Compatible with most electronic and many magnetic ballasts. Power to the fixture must be turned off before replacing the lamp. Call one of our Lighting Specialists for details at 888.455.2800.
- Non-Dimmable. Do not use with dimming ballasts
- Direct replacement for F32 T8 fluorescent lamps
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Can be used with shunted or non-shunted lamp holders
- Suitable for damp locations
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 104
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|Shunted or Non Shunted
|5 year limited