GlobaLux non-dimmable 10 watt 24" 3500K glass T8 LED hybrid bulb features a dual mode internal driver that automatically adapts to either ballasted fixtures or direct AC voltage formats. The internal driver is compatible with most instant start ballasts, or remove the ballast and power directly with 120-277 AC line voltage. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4 to 104°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
When connected directly to line voltage (120-277 VAC) this lamp must be wired for double-ended power. This means the line wire (typically the black wire) and the neutral wire (typically the white wire) must be connected to each end of the lamp. Non-shunted sockets must be used for a ballast bypass (line voltage) application.
- Works with or without a ballast. Compatible with most electronic and many magnetic ballasts. Power to the fixture must be turned off before replacing the lamp. Call one of our Lighting Specialists for details at 888.455.2800.
- Non-Dimmable. Do not use with dimming ballasts
- Direct replacement for F28 T8 fluorescent lamps
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Can be used with shunted or non-shunted lamp holders
- Suitable for damp locations