TCP non-dimmable 65 watt 4000K 120-277V T-140 high bay LED bulb with EX39 base generates as much light as many 175-250 watt HID lamps, depending on mounting height. Ideal for parking lots, warehouses, landscape lighting, gymnasiums and industrial lighting.
Ballast must be bypassed when present.
- Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures with minimum lamp compartment dimensions of 16" diameter x 10.43" high
- Suitable for use in wet applications. When exposed to water use only with the base up
- Directional lighting that delivers maximum lumens onto the floor
- Shatter resistant
- Plastic lens helps to minimize glare and increase overall lamp performance
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 50,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Do not “hot swap” this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb.