This plastic dimmable PL-L 5000K bright white 23 watt LED lamp is compatible with many electronic instant start and program start fluorescent ballasts. They eliminate the need to have an electrician rewire the fixture. Simply take out the existing fluorescent PL-L lamp and replace with the dimmable PL-L LED lamp. They are an ideal energy saving choice for existing PL-L fluorescent fixtures. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4°F and 122°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Dimmable with a compatible dimming ballast or LED driver.
- Direct replacement for a 40w 2G11 lamp
- Rotating end cap for applications where the existing lamp socket is not perpendicular to the ceiling
- Expanded light distribution of 270° beam angle
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations
- Rated for enclosed fixtures