Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 18.3 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Osram Sylvania Lightify Gardenspot mini LED string. Kit includes (1) 14 foot run of 9 GardenSpot lights, (1) power supply and (1) control module. To use product, you must also purchase the gateway, SKU 73692. Plug the gateway into a standard wall outlet anywhere in your home or business to wirelessly sync with your existing WiFi network. Download the Lightify app on Apple iOS7 or above and Android 4.1 or above. Connected with the ZigBee network.
- Home automation smart lighting controlled by smartphone or tablet
- Color Changing (Mixing Red, Green, Blue)
- Dimmable at each set color temperature
- Life: 20,000 hours rated life
- LIGHTIFY System is controllable from inside the home or on the go
- Control light sources with simple to use scenes and grouping via the LIGHTIFY App
- LED GardenSpot Mini is available as a product kit with 14 feet of 9 spots (includes power strip and controller) and as an expansion kit (3 spots only)
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The end (or ends) of the lamp that fits into the socket.
|Stake to mount in ground
The description of the general appearance of a lamp/bulb consists of a letter(s) followed by a number. The letter indicates the shape of the bulb and the number relates to the diameter of the bulb in eighths of an inch. For example, a common household bulb is the A-19. The bulb is "A" shape and the diameter would be nineteen 8ths of an inch, or 2 3/8".
The color of the light produced by a bulb
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
|2 Year Limited Warranty
The wireless protocol that a smart lighting item operates on.
|Smart Use Profile
Smart Use Profile
Smart lighting covers a range of applications. This provides a set of broad categories for distinguishing different applications.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.