Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 5:19 PM, 10/25/2021 and are subject to change
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 1600 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.81
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used15 watts|
NaturaLED 35.75" single-ended power ballast bypass T8 4000K cool white 15 watt non-dimmable glass LED lamps are noise-free and non flickering. Excellent color consistency and ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other applications. An ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures. Safe to use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -20°F and 130°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Line Driven - Ballast must be bypassed when present.
To be used with unshunted sockets only, such as Leviton # L13351-U.
- UL Listed
- Replacement for a 30 watt 36" fluorescent
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Power must be turned off at the fixture before replacing the lamp
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-20 to 130
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|5 year limited