Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a 400 watt HID fixture
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
SIMULIGHT 150 Watt Commercial Grow Light High Bay Style
Key Features and Benefits:
- 50,000 Hour Life
- Save Over 50% energy compared to HID.
- Save money and maintenance re-lamping.
- Lower heat output reduces cooling and ventilation needs.
- Articulating bracket can be mounted and positioned for optimal light distribution.
- Cool running so light can be mounted close to plants.
- UL listed for wet locations.
- Light covers up to a 4'x4' area
- PAR Output 12"- 653 µmol/m²/s 24"- 210 µmol/m²/s, 36"- 104µmol/m²
|Light Efficient Design
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb of similar brightness.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Beam Angle (°)
Beam Angle (°)
The width of a light beam, expressed in degrees. The beam angle is often part of the ordering code for reflector lamps. For example, a 50PAR30/HIR/NFL25 is a 50-watt PAR30 narrow flood lamp with a beam angle of 25 degrees.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Light bulbs: a measurement of a bulb's width taken at the widest point of the bulb. Fixtures: the measurement across the widest point of a circular fixture.
|5 year limited
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.