Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a 450 watt HID bulb
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
SIMULIGHT 270 Watt Programmable Grow Light Fixture
Key Features and Benefits:
- 50,000 Hour Life
- Save Over 50% Energy Compared to HID
- Save Money and Maintenance Re-Lamping
- Improve Yields and Quality Throughout the Year
- Lower Heat Output Reduces Cooling and Ventilation Needs
- Targeted Spectrum Gives PLants the Light Energy They Need
- Greenhouses and Nurseries
- Hydroponics and Aquaponics
- Indoor Farms and Plant Factories
- Custom Applications
- 3 CH VEG /BLOOM/GROW/ ALL-ON.
- FULL SPECTRUM WITH UV, IR.
|Light Efficient Design
|LED-9612G 270 W PRG
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb of similar brightness.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Beam Angle (°)
Beam Angle (°)
The width of a light beam, expressed in degrees. The beam angle is often part of the ordering code for reflector lamps. For example, a 50PAR30/HIR/NFL25 is a 50-watt PAR30 narrow flood lamp with a beam angle of 25 degrees.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
|5 year limited