Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 8:38 PM, 10/25/2021 and are subject to change
- Energy efficient replacement for a 250 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 6510 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $5.42
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used45 watts|
Light Efficient Design 45 watt non-dimmable LED Corn bulb replaces a 250 watt metal halide or high pressure lamp and is ideal for post top, wallpack or shoe box retrofit applications.
When installing this lamp the ballast must be bypassed when present.
Installing additional surge/lightning protectors is highly recommended and helps to eliminate premature driver failure caused by surges and other power fluctuations.
- UL damp rated for open and fully enclosed fixtures
- 6kA surge protection included
- Advanced active cooling. Fan and dynamic temperature control supports a longer, brighter life
- Multi-directional mounting capability and 360° design. Use base down, base up or base sideways without affecting performance
- Pretested and potted drivers are burnt in 3x prior to shipping and protected against vibration and moisture
- Operating temperature -40ºF to 122ºF
|Light Efficient Design
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-40 to 122
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|Horizontal or vertical
|5 year limited
Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures