Light Efficient Design created a horizontal non-dimmable LED replacement for up to a 26W CFL bulb that uses 7W. This bulb will work with a 13/18/26W magnetic ballast or 120-277V line voltage for bypass installation.
- Directly replaces up to a 26W G24d 2-Pin CFL lamp
- Works with a magnetic CFL ballast or can run off of 120-277 line voltage
- Bypass installation requires rewiring
- Minimum fixture dimensions 6" wide and 6" high
- Ideal for horizontal or base-down applications
- 120º Omni-Directional Beam Angle
- Suitable for dry and damp locations only
- For use in open fixtures only. Not rated for use in enclosed fixtures.
Installation for plug 'n play application:
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with the LED lamp
- Insert the LED lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
Do not "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.