Light Efficient Design created a LED replacement for up to a 42W CFL 4-pin bulb that uses 10W and looks just like the CFL being replaced. This bulb will work with a 13/18/26/32/42W electronic ballast or 120-277V line voltage for bypass installation.
- Directly replaces up to a 42W G24q 4-Pin CFL lamp
- Works with many electronic CFL ballasts or can run off of line voltage
- Bypass installation requires rewiring
- Minimum compartment dimensions 3.5" diameter and 7" high
- 120-277 universal voltage
- 360º Omni-Directional Beam Angle
- Suitable for dry and damp locations only
- For use in open fixtures only. Not rated for use in enclosed fixtures.
Installation for plug 'n play application:
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with the LED lamp
- Insert the LED lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
Compatible with the following ballasts. Other ballasts may be compatible but haven't been tested.
- Advance # 2S13-H1-LD
- Advance # 2S18-H1-LD
- Advance # 2S26-H1-LD
- Advance # 2S42-M2-LD
- Universal # C213UNVME
- Universal # C218UNVME
- Universal # C2642UNVME
- Osram/Sylvania # QTP1/2X18CF/UN DM
- Osram/Sylvania # QTP2X26CF/UNV DM
- Keystone # KTEB-226-UV-TP-PIC-DW
Do not "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.