TCP 9 watt 2' 5000K bright white glass T8 LED lamps are compatible with many instant-start, rapid start and programmed start ballasts, eliminating the need to have an electrician rewire the fixture. Simply take out the existing fluorescent T8 lamp and replace with the TCP LED T8 lamp. They are an ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -20°F and 130°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Compatible with many instant-start, rapid start and programmed start ballasts. Requires a compatible dimming ballast for dimming applications. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
Use shunted sockets for instant start ballasts and unshunted sockets for rapid start, programmed and dimmable ballasts
- Dimmable - 0-10V dimming ballasts preferred
- Direct replacement for a 17W 24" fluorescent
- Eliminate the need for rewiring and allows the fixture to maintain original UL and CSA compliance
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations