Maxlite dimmable 10 watt 24" 3500K coated glass T8 LED hybrid bulb features a dual mode internal driver that automatically adapts to either ballasted fixtures or direct AC voltage formats. The internal driver is compatible with most instant start ballasts, or remove the ballast and power directly with 120-277 AC line voltage. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4 to 113°F. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Requires a compatible dimming ballast for dimming applications. Call a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
When connected directly to line voltage (120-277 VAC) this lamp can be wired for single-ended or double-ended power.
- Works with or without a ballast. Compatible with most electronic instant start ballasts
- Direct replacement for F17T8 fluorescent lamps
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- All glass construction with PET coating
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations