TCP 19 watt 4000K LED Disk Light with medium (E26) base generates as much light as a 140 watt incandescent bulb. Can be used in a variety of applications, from pendants to sockets.
- UL approved for damp locations
- Can be used outdoors when protected from the elements
- Sleek, low profile design
- Saves 121 watts compared to a 140 watt incandescent
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 30,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Do not “hot swap” the Disk Light. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb.