Keystone's 13 watt non-dimmable 30" 6500K double-sided ballast bypass T8 LED sign tube has LED modules on two sides and are designed for lighting marquees, box signs, backlit displays, roadway signs and many other types of outdoor and indoor displays. They are designed to replace T12HO and T8HO fluorescent lamps. Unlike standard LED lamps with 120° to 180° beam angles, the Keystone double-sided T8 lamp offers a virtual 360° distribution with individual optics that create bright and uniform illumination without any dark spots. The lamp comes in a 6500K color temperature to provide the best color quality and visual impact.
The ballast must be bypassed when present.
- Fits a minimum length of 27.72" and a maximum length of 27.91"
- Ideal for both single sided and double sided signs
- Installs using existing sockets in the sign
- Optical lens over individual LEDs for optimal light spread within the sign
- Listed on SAM manual for the state of CA
- Effective 360° beam spread
- Rotatable end caps
- Double sided design provides even lighting in signs with no hot-spotting
- No external driver or power supply needed
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- 1600 total lumens; 800 per side