Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Steel Exit Sign Featuring Traditional Internation Symbol of Accessibility (ISA) Symbol. White housing with 6" Red Letters and Wheelchair Symbol. Most often used at surface-level doors to identify exit/egress is possible for people of all mobilities.
- Suitable for Massachusetts use per Architectural Access Board, Office of Public Safety and Inspections.
- BUILDING CODES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE-confirm with your local inspector.
- Comes single-sided with additional faceplate included for double-sided applications.
- Battery Back Up provides up to 90 Minutes of Light. Test button included.
- Universal Mount (back/ceiling/end), bracket hardware and instructions included.
- Designed for 120-277 line voltage.
- Chevron style arrow knockouts.
- 20 gauge steel construction
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
Number of Faces
The decorative finish of the item.
|Steel, 20 Gauge
|Universal mounting pattern knockout in backplate for J-box mounting
The way in which a fixture attaches to its relevant surface.
|5 year limited
Has a backup battery to allow it to continue functioning in case of power failure.