Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 2:46 AM, 9/30/2020 and are subject to change
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3500 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $3.01
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used25 watts|
Lunera T5HO LED 46" is an energy saving, linear glass LED replacement for a 54 watt, G5 Bi-Pin T5HO fluorescent lamp. It operates off of the existing electronic ballast and supports many instant start, rapid start and programmed start electronic ballasts. Ideal for high bay linear applications. Replaces a 54 watt T5HO only. Does not support line voltage. Voltage is dependent of the ballast used.
Turn power off when installing the lamp.
- Supports shunted and non-shunted tombstones
- Beam spread 330º; Beam angle 180º
- DLC listed
Lamp operates off of many rapid, instant and programmed start electronic ballasts. Compatible ballasts include the list below. For a complete list of compatible ballasts please contact one of our Lighting Specialists.
- Fulham - WH5-120-L
- Philips Advance - ICN-4S54-90C-2LS-G
- Philips Advance - ICN-2S28-N, ICN-2S54-N, ICN-2S54-90C-N, ICN-2S54-90C-T, ICN-2S54-T, ICN-2S39-T and ICN-2S28-T
- Fulham - WH2-120-C, WH2-120-L, WH2-277-C
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-40 to 104
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|Shunted or Non Shunted
|5 year limited