Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 10:57 PM, 9/18/2020 and are subject to change
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 2800 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $2.89
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used24 watts|
Maxlite's 24 watt non-dimmable 58" 6500K double-sided ballast bypass T8 LED sign tube has LED modules on two sides and are designed for lighting marquees, box signs, backlit displays, roadway signs and many other types of outdoor and indoor displays. They are designed to replace T12 HO fluorescent lamps. Unlike standard LED lamps with 120° to 180° beam angles, the Maxlite double-sided T8 lamp offers a virtual 360° distribution with individual optics that create bright and uniform illumination without any dark spots. The lamp comes in a 6500K color temperature to provide the best color quality and visual impact.
The ballast must be bypassed when present.
- Standard medium bi-pin (G13) base with nonrotatable R17d end caps
- Integrated heat sink for cool operation and longevity
- Instant-on, flicker-free and mercury-free
- No UV or IR minimizes fading or discoloration
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- Dimensions - 57.91" x 1.11"
- Not for use with T12 magnetic or electronic ballasts, or with T8 magnetic or electronic ballasts
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 104
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|5 year limited
Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures