Everline D15CC55UNVPW-L010C 55 watt constant current programmable LED driver is ideal for maximum energy savings and control applications. This 0-10V dimmable driver features high efficiency constant current.
Constant current drivers typically provide constant current to an LED module within a specific voltage range.
- 0-10V dimming
- Input voltage 120-277V
- Input Current Max. - 0.56A/120V; 0.24A/277V
- Input Power Max. - 65 watts
- Input Frequency - 50-60 Hz
- Power Factor - > 0.95
- THD Max. - <20%
- Output Voltage - 16V to 37V @ 1.50 Amps; 15V to 56V @ 0.98 Amps
- Output Current - 1500mA max.
- Output Power - 55 watt max.
- UL dry & damp listed
- Bottom Exit with Studs
This LED driver allows for the tuning of the output current of the LED driver in order for the luminaire to perform as originally manufactured and match others in the same space.