The Wattstopper CI-305 passive infrared (PIR) ceiling sensor automatically turns lighting on and off based on occupancy. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, low-profile appearance and provides 360° of coverage.
The CI-305operates on 24 VDC, VAC or halfwave rectified.
has the flexible to work in a variety of applications, where one technology alone could cause false triggers. Ideal applications include classrooms, open office spaces, large offices and computer rooms. Areas with high ceilings or with two-level lighting can also be controlled.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
- 24 VDC/VAC
- Factory set for a 20 minute delay, ideal for both energy savings. Installers can quickly select other fixed time delays (5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes) via DIP switches
- Automatic or manual-on operation when used with a BZ-150 Power Pack
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers
- Walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied - ideal for brief visits such as maill delivery
- Built-in light level sensor featuring simple, one-step setup
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Mounting options: Ceiling tile, 4" square junction box with double-gang mud ring. Clip-mounting system simplifies ceiling tile installation
- Plug terminal wiring system for quick and easy installation
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
- Multilevel Fresnel lens provides 360° coverage
- Current: 9 mA