MaxLite dimmable 130 watt LED high bay linear fixture is equivalent to a 6x54W T5HO fluorescent fixture or a 400 watt HID. This economical high bay is a cost-effective and quality solution for warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities. Measuring just 24" x 13" x 4", the LED luminaire delivers the high lumen output associated with traditional fluorescent and HID high bays in a form factor one-quarter the size.
V hook and chain standard. Accessories available include a wire guard, surface mount kit and stem mount kit. Contact a Bulbs.com lighting specialist for details.
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron NTSTV-DV-WH and DVSTV-WH, and Legrand TSD4FBL3PTC and RH4FBL3PTC dimmers
- Translucent lens standard to minimize glare
- Lens material is PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate)
- DLC Premium
- 10 year limited warranty with labor allowance
- Product must be rated for the application; operated ≤ 16 hours per day; in ambient -4°F to 77°F. For applications with ambient temperature greater than 77°F and up to 122°F the limited warranty is 5 years
- Labor Allowance - Up to $25 per unit; labor allowance up to $500 per unit available for an additional purchase. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist for details
- It is not a requirement to register the warranty to receive warranty coverage, but you must register the warranty if you want to be eligible to receive the labor allowance associated with the 10 year limited warranty