Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Create your own custom LED low voltage layout with KLUS 3.28 ft. anodized aluminum Micro-ALU mounting channel. Used to hold flexible or rigid LED tape and strip light. Intended mainly for interiors, i.e., lighting of cabinets, stairs, display windows, etc.
- Simple assembly
- Versatile application
- Approved for installation in all closet storage areas
- For indoor lighting or locations not directly exposed to weather
- Can be mounted with appropriately selected fixing glues, professional double-sided adhesive tape or metal bracket # 24190 (all not included)
- Can be used with clear and frosted covers (diffusers) and end caps (all sold separately)
- Do not use for lighting with high temperatures strips
- This 3.28 ft. channel guide is intended to be used with flexible or rigid tape light 0.44 in. or narrower
- Anodized aluminum has been treated to develop an exceptionally durable finish. It will never chip, flake or peel, and is much more durable than any other similar material
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Surface or recessed
|2 year limited
Products that are Closet-Rated Certified have passed an evaluation that ensures the product meets UL's standards UL 2108, 67.1. 9 and 60.4. These LED products are UL Listed and suitable for installation in the storage area of a clothes closet.