Maxlite dimmable 100 watt kelvin selectable (3000K/4000K/5000K) Slim LED Area Light fixture with 7.5" extruded straight arm bracket is equivalent to a 400 watt metal halide fixture. Use the available USB-C port to install a C-Max control node for automatic dusk to dawn or motion sensing/dusk to dawn operation. Constructed with a durable die-cast aluminum housing with excellent thermal design.
Ideal for parking lots, streets and walkways.
- Control ready - Can be paired with Maxlite's C-Max control node # 105566 for motion sensing/photocell or # 105569 for photocell
- Includes a 7.5" extruded arm with labor saving slot pattern which eliminates the need to drill holes on most retrofits
- 10kV surge suppression standard
- Meets ANSI 3G vibration standard for bridges and overpasses
- 41" 18/3 SO cord included
- Type III light distribution - Ideal for poles on the side of an area, allowing the light to project outward
- IP65 rated
- Universal 120-277V dimming standard
- DLC listed and JA8 compliant
- 10 year limited warranty with labor allowance
- Product must be rated for the application; operated ≤ 16 hours per day; in ambient -29°F to 104°F
- Labor Allowance - Up to $25 per unit; labor allowance up to $500 per unit available for an additional purchase. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist for details
- It is not a requirement to register the warranty to receive warranty coverage, but you must register the warranty if you want to be eligible to receive the labor allowance associated with the 10 year limited warranty