Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Sea Gull Lighting 100 watt, 12V Hardwire Zero-Load Electronic Transformer. For use with 12 VAC Ambiance® Flexible LED Tape Lights. Black finish. Comes with terminal blocks for permanent in-line wiring. 10 ft. output cord to attach directly to LED tape light.
- Low profile mounts neatly out of view
- Flame resistant plastic case with wiring compartment and integrated strain relief (input side)
- Compatible with most standard dimmers including electronic low voltage dimmers (recommended)
- Electronic circuit design for increased efficiency & reliability
- Short circuit & overload protection, automatic shut down/reset
- Emits no audible noise, sound rated A
- Maximum operating temperatures -20°C - +90°C
- Input 120VAC, output 12VAC 0-100W
- High power factor > 95%
|Sea Gull Lighting
A measure of electrical potential, expressed in volts. Voltage "force" is the measurement of pressure that pushes electrical current through a conductor.
The transformed power output from a transformer.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Q & A
- will this work with 20 Watt, 12 Volt MR16 Halogen Flood BAB Bulbs? (4 to 5 20w bulbs)
Yes, it will work with your application, however, in regards to the wiring, it should only be completed by a licensed electrician.