Lightolier Lytespan Radius Track is a one circuit electrical distribution system designed to support and supply all Lytespan lighting units in a flexible manner. This 4' track may be combined with various fittings to create straight runs or patterns. The track may be field cut at any location.
Mounting - The track may be surface mounted to a ceiling or wall. May be stem mounted or mounted to a grid ceiling with flat or regressed panels. Not intended to be cable mounted.
Electrical - Capacity is 20 amps at 120V 60Hz per branch circuit (2400 watts max. per branch circuit). Track units and electrical fittings are polarized and continuously grounded throughout. The track must be wired in accordance with National Electric Code and Local Codes.
Mechanical - The electrical fittings plug into the track units and lock securely creating an electrical mechanical assembly. The aluminum track provides a rigid support that supports Lytespan lighting fixtures. Lytespan lighting fixtures may be attached at any point along the track.
Finish - All painted finishes are baked enamel. Raw Aluminum finish is clear anodized and furnished with black connectors
- Toggle bolts and screws furnished with track unit
- Radius track is 0.062" wall thickness. Aluminum extrusion
- Conductors - 20 amp capacity. "U" shape provides reliable contact with connectors
- Polarity bead identifies the neutral conductor
- Insulated liner is 0.032" wall high temperature extruded thermoplastic
- Insulated washer (furnished with track) insulates mounting screws from conductors
- Dead end cap (included) on one end is molded thermoplastic
- T-bar mounting clips are needed to mount the track to the "T" bar ceiling runners. The clips attach through existing holes in the track. Do not exceed 4' spacing of clips
- For a regressed T-bar application a # 9188 clips are needed
- For a square edge application # 9189 clips are needed