Philips 8.8 watt dimmable Warm Glow 2700K to 2200K 90 CRI BR40 LED bulb generates as much light as many 65 watt incandescent bulbs.
- Title 20 compliant
- The more you dim the warmer the light
- Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
- Saves 56.2 watts compared to a 65 watt BR40 incandescent bulb
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 15,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
- Compatible with Lutron DV-600P dimmer, a maximum of 13 bulbs per circuit
Do not "hot swap" this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing the existing bulb.