Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 12:32 AM, 10/1/2022 and are subject to change
- Energy efficient replacement for a 150 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 22.8 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 8500 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $9.03
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day22.8 years
|Energy Used75 watts|
Philips non-dimmable 75 watt 5000K 120-277V T-140 high bay LED bulb with EX39 base generates as much light as many 150 watt HID lamps. Ideal for high bay applications.
Ballast must be bypassed when present.
- Direct line voltage 120-277V - Not compatible with ballasts
- 200° beam
- Frosted diffuser maintains low glare
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 25,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Do not use in enclosed fixtures because heat build up will shorten life. Do not “hot swap” this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb.
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 104
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|Up or down
|3 year limited