Green Creative non-dimmable horizontal hybrid lamp with GX23 base can be used in a ballast compatible or ballast bypass application. Supports both magnetic ballast and ballast bypass operation at 120-277V. The lamp is a double twin-tube LED replacement for 2-pin 13 watt GX23 CFL. -4°F to 95°F ambient temperature.
- Directly replaces a 13 watt double twin-tube GX23 2-pin CFL lamp
- Works with a magnetic CFL ballast (see below) or can run off of line voltage
- Compact size and 310° rotatable base
- 120-277 universal voltage
- To be used in open fixtures only
Installation for plug 'n play application:
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with the LED lamp
- Insert the LED lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
Magnetic ballast compatibility
- Philips Advance # LC-13-TP
- Philips Advance # H-1B13-TP-W
- Philips Advance # H-2B13-TP-BLS-M
- Sola # FCF-13-TP
- Keystone # CC1322MTP
Ballasts that do not appear on the list above might still be compatible but have not been tested by Green Creative.
Do not "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.