Green Creative's non-dimmable GX23 lamp is a plug 'n play LED replacement for 2-pin 13 watt GX23 CFLs with a magnetic ballast. Supports both magnetic ballast operation and ballast bypass operation at 120V-277V 50/60Hz. -4°F to 95°F ambient temperature.
- Directly replaces a 13 watt single twin-tube GX23 2-pin CFL lamp
- Works with a magnetic CFL ballast (see below) or can run off of line voltage
- 120-277 universal voltage
- UL classified
- Can be used in open or fully enclosed fixtures
Installation for plug 'n play application:
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with the LED lamp
- Insert the LED lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
Magnetic ballast compatibility
- Philips Advance # LC-13-TP
- Philips Advance # H-1B13-TP-W
- Philips Advance # H-2B13-TP-BLS-M
- Sola # FCF-13-TP
- Keystone # CC1322MTP
Ballasts that do not appear on the list above might still be compatible but have not been tested by Green Creative.
Do not "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.