Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 12:31 PM, 4/9/2020 and are subject to change
- Energy efficient replacement for a conventional 40 watt bulb
- Estimated life of 13.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 300 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $0.54
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day13.7 years
|Energy Used4.5 watts|
Philips 4.5 watt dimmable 2700K G-16.5 filament LED bulb generates as much light as many 40 watt incandescent bulbs.
- Suitable for use in ouotdoor applications
- Saves 35.5 watts compared to a 40 watt G-16.5 incandescent
No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 15,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Not for use in enclosed fixtures because heat build up will shorten life. Do not "hot swap" this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb.
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
|3 year limited