Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Prices correct at 5:18 PM, 10/24/2020 and are subject to change
- Energy efficient replacement for a 175 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 5000 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $4.1
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used34 watts|
Green Creative non-dimmable 34 watt 120-277V 4000K A23 LED bulb with E39 base generates as much light as a 100-175 watt HID lamp. Ideal for bollards, post tops and low bay applications.
Ballast must be bypassed when present.
Use in luminaires where the distance from the bottom of the base to the top of the lampholder does not exceed three (3) times the minimum base diameter. To prevent injury or property damage, only use in a fixture that can structurally support a lamp weighing 1.4 pounds. Added weight may cause instability of a free standing luminaire.
- Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures if the minimum compartment dimensions of 8" diameter x 11" height are met
- Can be installed base up, base down or horizontal
- Direct line voltage 120-277V - Not compatible with ballasts
- 4kV integral surge protector
- Integral thermal sensor reduces power to the lamp in the event ambient temperature exceeds specified limitations
- Omnidirectional - 240° beam angle
- Supplied with safety cable to provide secondary support
- Frosted diffuser maintains low glare
- Very long life - Rated to still put out 70% as much light after 50,000 hours of operation as it does when brand new
Do not “hot swap” this bulb. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb.
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Average Rated Life (hr)
Operating Temperature (°F)
|-4 to 113
Beam Angle (°)
Bulb Power Type
|5 year limited
Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures