Green Creative 3.5 watt 2-pin non-dimmable G23 lamp is a LED replacement for a 2-pin 7-9 watt G23 CFL that works with a magnetic ballast or bypass installatioin.
- Directly replaces a 7-9 watt G23 2-pin CFL lamp
- Works with a magnetic CFL ballast (see below) or can run off of line voltage
- Bypass installation requires rewiring
- 120-277 universal voltage
- 180º rotatable base
- Suitable for damp locations only
- Can be used in wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Not for use where directly exposed to the weather or water
- Not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights
- UL classified
- Can be used in open or fully enclosed fixtures
Installation for plug 'n play application:
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with the LED lamp
- Insert the LED lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
Magnetic ballast compatibility
- Philips Advance # LPL-59-TP-I
- Sola # FCF-7/9-TP
Ballasts that do not appear on the list above might still be compatible but have not been tested by Green Creative.
Do not "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.