Philips non-dimmable 165 watt 4000K wide beam LED retrofit lamp with uplight is a plug 'n play LED replacement for a 400 watt Metal Halide lamp with an E39/EX39 mogul base. Ideal for high bay retail and other applications that require some uplight.
Not for use in enclosed fixtures.
- Replaces a 400W metal halide lamp
- Works with Probe (M59) and pulse start (M135, M155) ballasts
- Do not use with line voltage
- Ballast driven (plug 'n play) installation with existing magnetic metal halide ballast
- Direct LED replacement without changing the fixture
- Instant on. No warm up time compared to metal halide lamps
- Standard EX39 base to replace E and O rated 400W metal halide lamps
- Vertical mount installation only
- Does not support operations with electronic HID ballasts
- Includes safety sling for easy installation
- UL Classified
DO NOT "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. This lamp only operates on existing probe start (M59) and pulse start (M135, M155) ballasts only. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. Do not install this lamp into line voltage.