Satco T8 3500K neutral white 14 watt non-dimmable glass LED lamps is a single or double-ended ballast bypass replacement for a 4 ft. bi-pin T8 fluorescent lamp up to 32 watts. Built-in universal driver allows lamp operation at 120V-277V. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Line Driven - Ballast must be bypassed when present.
Can be used with shunted or non-shunted sockets.
- Replacement for:
- F32T8 32W
- F32T8 30W
- F32T8 28W
- F32T8 25W
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Power must be turned off at the fixture before bypassing the ballast and replacing the lamp
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations
- NSF ANSI 2 certified to be used with additional fixture considerations (not shatter resistant)