Philips T5 46" dimmable LED is an energy saving, linear glass replacement for a 28 watt, G5 Bi-Pin T5 fluorescent lamp. It operates off of the existing electronic T5 ballast. Eliminates the need to have an electrician rewire the fixture. Ideal for high bay linear applications. Does not support line voltage. Simply take out the existing fluorescent T5 lamp and replace with the Philips LED T5 InstantFit lamp. An ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures.
Turn power off when installing the lamp.
Requires a compatible dimming ballast for dimming applications. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
- Rated for use in enclosed fixtures
- To be used with shunted lampholders
- Eliminate the need for rewiring and allows the fixture to maintain original UL and CSA compliance
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Suitable for damp locations