Philips LED T8 InstantFit cool white 13 watt high output dimmable T8 LED lamps are compatible with most instant-start ballasts and some programmed-start and emergency ballasts. They eliminate the need to have an electrician rewire the fixture. Simply take out the existing fluorescent T8 lamp and replace with the Philips LED T8 InstantFit lamp. They are an ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures. Suitable for use in fixtures where ambient temperature is between -4°F and 113°F.
Compatible with most instant-start ballasts and some programmed-start and emergency ballasts. Does not work with magnetic or rapid-start ballasts. Requires a compatible dimming ballast for dimming applicatione. Call a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
Power to the fixture must be turned off before replacing the lamp.
- Direct replacement for:
- F32T8 32W
- F32T8 30W
- F32T8 28W
- F32T8 25W
- Eliminate the need for rewiring and allows the fixture to maintain original UL and CSA compliance
- Perfect for applications with frequent "on/off" switching cycles, and buildings that desire to be mercury free
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Glass-free for use in food areas and refrigerated food displays
- NSF certified (not shatter resistant)
- To be used with shunted lamp holders
- Suitable for damp locations