The horizontal mounted non-dimmable lamp from Maxlite is a plug 'n play LED replacement for CFL downlights with a 4-pin G24q or GX24q (electronic CFL ballast) socket. Voltage is driven by the installed ballast. Directly replaces a 26W 4-pin CFLs. Compatible with most CFL ballasts. Simply take out the existing CFL lamp and replace with this lamp. No bypassing of the existing ballast is needed.
For a list of compatible ballasts please contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888-455-2800.
- Input voltage determined by the CFL ballast
- Base rotates 180° for proper alignment
- Compatible with most electronic CFL ballasts
- Do not use in enclosed fixtures or with dimmers
- Not intended for use with emergency exit signs
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with this lamp
- Insert the lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
DO NOT "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. This lamp only operates on electronic ballasts. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.