This product can be found in Security
LED Emergency Fixture with Battery Backup
SKU: DLM-W | Ordering Code: SK66-00345
| UPC: 2702998573-6
On BackorderTypically ships in 5-10 business days.
|Price per Fixture
Fixtures per Case
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
Simkar White Plastic Emergency Light is long lasting, efficient ultra-bright LEDs. High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution. Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Two 180° rotating LED heads
- Battery backup
- LED "Power On" indicator
- Push-to-Test switch
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the LED lamp heads for a minimum of 90 minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections. Conduit mount knockout on top of housing. Suitable for wall or ceiling mount
|3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Injected-molded white flame retardant plastic
|Easy connect back plate snaps into place making the electrical connection. Back plate fits most standard junction boxes. Wall or ceiling mount. Hardware included.
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
The way in which a fixture attaches to its relevant surface.
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment