This product can be found in Light Control
Lutron Pico 3-Button Wireless Control With On/Off and Preset
SKU: PJ-3B-GWH-I01 | Ordering Code: PJ-3B-GWH-I01
| UPC: 784276067782
Ships from SupplierUsually ships within one business day.
|Price per Control
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
Lutron Pico® 3-Button Wireless Control With On/Off and Preset is ideal to control loads with a touch of a button. Can be mounted either in the wall or tabletop with optional accessories.
Use this Pico® wireless control with either one of the Maestro® Wireless Switches or Maestro Wireless dimmers.
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technologh to communicate wirelessly with wireless load controllers (wallbox controls, remote-mount modules and/or plug-in devices).
- RF range: 100 ft. (18m) line of sight or 30 ft. (9m) through wall
- Available in multiple button configurations with options for preset and raise/lower buttons
- 5-year battery life
- Easily add a new and/or additional point of control without the need for new wires
- Easy configuration for use as a handheld control, car visor control, wall-mount control or tabletop control with use of the optional pedestal
100% factory tested. Many other colors available.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|In Wall Box or Tabletop
|1 year limited