Lutron Maestro® Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing Switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared (PIR) occupancy. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly.
Switches all lighting loads: Incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent and electronic fluorescent
- Passive infrared sensor with exclusive Lutron XCT™ Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Tamper resistant PIR lens
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9m x 9m) major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6m x 6m) minor motion coverage
- Can be set to Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes)
- Works with standard mechanical 3-way switch or companion switch
- Sensitivity adjustment (High/Low)
- Crush/tamper resistant lens
- Single-pole only
- 6 A of lighting load per circuit at 120-277V
- 3 A of fan load per circuit at 120V
- Ground or neutral wire required
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.