Lutron Maestro® Dual-Circuit Occupancy Sensing Switch combines two switches with an in-wall, passive infrared (PIR) occupancy or partial-on sensor. The sensor is intended to control two circuits or bi-level control of two circuits, as required by certain energy codes, i.e., ASHRAE.
Switches all lighting loads: Incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent and electronic fluorescent
- Passive infrared sensor with exclusive Lutron XCT™ Technology for minor motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Tamper resistant PIR lens
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9m x 9m) major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6m x 6m) minor motion coverage
- Smart Ambient Light Detection (ALD) mode uses adaptive algorithm: Sensor learns the user's preferred light level over time
- Can be set to Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Meets title 24/Title 20 requirements for multi-level lighting
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes)
- Sensitivity adjustment (High/Low)
- Single-pole only
- 6 A of lighting load per circuit at 120-277V
- 4.4 A (1/6 HP) of fan load per circuit at 120V
- Crush/tamper resistant lens
- Smart Ambient Light Detection (ALD)
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.