Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
This Lutron Maestro® Dual Technology Occupancy Sensor Switch applies Lutron's exclusive XCT™ Technology to the ultrasonic as well as the passive infrared technology in this sensor to create a product that can detect very fine motion, such as typing. This product also includes all of the great features found in the rest of the Maestro sensor family, including: adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection and simple button presses for changing settings.
This dual-circuit version can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC code requirements such as "automatic shutoff" and "multi-level lighting control".
Switches all lighting loads - incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent
- XCT™ Technology for major, minor, fine and very fine motion detection
- 180º sensor field-of-view
- Tamper-resistant PIR lens
- Can be set to Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off per circuit
- Meets Title 24 requirements for multi-level lighting control
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Sensitivity adjustment
- PIR (Hi, Med, Low, Min)
- Ultrasonic (Hi, Med, Low, Off)
- Doesn't require neutral wiring
- 120-277V Lighting 6A
- 120V Fan 4.4A (1/6 HP)
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|5 year limited
Q & A
- Does this switch offer dimming?
No, this product is strictly a wall sensor. Lutron's MSCL-OP153M-WH is what you're looking for and we do stock this.