Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Columbia Lighting enclosed gasketed weatherproof fluorescent fixture for two F32T8 lamps and 120-277 voltage.
Lamps NOT Included
- Non-metallic enclosure resists the destructive effects of most corrosive agents
- Smooth surfaces of housing and diffuser lens make cleaning easy. Housing and lens have no seams or crevices to trap dirt and dust
- Fixture housing has an inverted "U" slot which allows the diffuser to nest tightly, shedding water
- Neoprene gasketing is sandwiched between housing and diffuser forming an effective seal
- Diffuser lens is secured to the housing with captive, nonmetallic, snap-action cam latches
- Full steel liner for ballast heat dissipation and maximum reflectivity
- Ballast cover plates snap-lock without tools eliminating loose hardware or fasteners
Number of Lamps
Magnetic ballasts are a legacy technology and use inductance to transform the line voltage to the voltage required to "fire" or excite the gasses in a lamp. Electronic ballasts use a variety of starting methods, and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts in converting input power to the proper lamp power and operate fluorescent lamps at higher frequencies, resulting in an overall lamp-ballast system – increasing efficacy 15% to 20% over a magnetic equivalent.
|Electronic Instant Start
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Cream tone fiberglass
Watts per Bulb
|Molded polyester fiberglass
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.