This product can be found in Light Control
Lutron Ceiling-Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
SKU: LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH | Ordering Code: LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH
|Price per Sensor
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
Lutron Ceiling-Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor.
Must be used in conjunction with a Maestro Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer, purchased separately.
- Has the ability to be recessed mounted
- Lutron® XCT™ signal processing technology greatly enhances the performance of PIR sensors, enabling them to "see" fine motions that other sensors could not previously detect
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect™ RF technology to communicate wirelessly with the Maestro Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer.
- RF range: 60 ft. (18m) line of sight, or 30 ft. (9m) through walls
- 10-year battery life
- 100% factory tested
- Front-accessible buttons make setup easy
- Sensors have simple test modes to verify ideal locations during installation
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Q & A
what is input and output voltage for this sensor?
Asked on 6/12/2012 by Anonymous
This product is must be used in conjunction with the Lutron Maestro wireless switch or dimmer. The sensor is battery operated and does not need to be hard-wired. However, the dimmer/switch is 120V.
Answered on 6/15/2012 by Product Support from Bulbs.com