American Lighting Brand 15' Flexbrite LED rope light kit. Ideal for cove lighting, cabinets (above or below), bookshelves, toe kick (kitchen or bath), and decks. Flexbrite LED emits virtually no heat and is cool to the touch. Contains everything you need for easy, professional results - One (1) 15' strip of LED Flexbrite, attached power cord and fifteen (15) mounting clips and screws. Suitable for commercial or residential lighting. Track # RL-TRACK-4 is recommended for straight line installations and will help in keeping the rope light from turning after installation.
This product is not a chasing rope light and can't be cut. For chasing rope lights please contact Bulbs.com at 888.455.2800. A separate chasing controller will also be needed. Product can't be cut.
You can interconnect multiple rope lights without any tools. Although, for best color matching of LEDs we recommend using the same length kits (ex. all 9' kits). Connecting a 9' kit to a 15' kit may result in visible color difference in LEDs.
In any outdoor installation, all conductors must be coated with dielectric grease, and properly sealed with silicone and shrink tube.
- Easy to use, flexible, dimmable LED rope light in Cool White and Warm White. Kits interconnect to build your own semi-custom CSA or UL Listed solution.
- Line voltage kits are economical - no drivers needed
- 3mm LEDs at 1” spacing emit up to 34 lumens per foot
- Dimmable with most electronic low voltage and LED/CFL dimmers* (minimum loads may apply)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Each kit includes removable five foot power cord with 1.6A inverter and fused 120V AC 2-prong plug, removable cap on opposite end and 1 clip per foot of light
- 1” LED spacing in clear UV inhibited PVC housing with 3mm LEDs wired in series parallel (36 LEDs per series)
- Use clips to hold in place for most indirect view installations
- Clear plastic track should be used for direct view installations and when mounting to the underside of a shelf or ledge to prevent sagging
- Easy to install - kits interconnect and plug into standard 120V AC receptacles