This product can be found in Retrofit Kits
› Strip Kits
2-Lamp High Profile T8 4 Ft. Reflector Strip Retrofit Kit, Specular Aluminum
SKU: KSH-UB04-SA | Ordering Code: KSH-UB04-SA
Ships from SupplierUsually ships in 2-3 business days.
|Price per Kit
|1 to 10
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
US Energy Sciences 2-Lamp High Profile T8 4 Ft. Reflector Strip Retrofit Kit, 86% Specular Aluminum Reflector.
- Converts a standard T12 high profile strip fixture into a highly efficient T8
- It's designed for optimum performance with heights above 18 feet
- Brackets are universal with multiple mounting options
- Sockets snap in twist locking. Reflector is 0.016 gauge
- Meets UL 1570 specification. Toolless ballast access. 25 year reflector warranty. UL approved
- Kit includes one reflector, two brackets, five screws, four sockets and four quarter-turns
- Lamps and ballast not included
|US Energy Sciences
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|25 year reflector limited warranty