The vertical mounted lamp from Lunera Lighting is a plug 'n play LED replacement for CFL downlights with a 4-pin G24q or GX24q (electronic ballast) socket. Directly replaces 13W, 18W, 26W, 32W and 42W CFLs (4-pin). Can be used in open or fully enclosed fixtures, indoor or outdoor. Dimming feature requires a dimmable ballast. Voltage is driven by the installed ballast. Simply take out the existing CFL lamp and replace with this lamp. No bypassing of the existing ballast is needed. -40°F to 160°F ambient temperature. LDL Listed
Not compatible with most older CFL ballasts built in 2003 and earlier and some non-mainstream off-brand ballasts and when replacing less than 26 watt CFLs.
Compatible with the following ballasts:
- Triad/Universal Lighting Technologies
- Osram Sylvania
- Philips Advance
- Energy Savings
- Hatch model numbers C213UNVME, QTP 2x26CF/UNV DM, QTP 2x26/32/42CF/UNV DM, ICF-2S18-H1-LD, ICF-2S26-H1-LD, REZ-1Q18-M2-LD, ES-2-CFQ-26-UNV-D, HC226PS/UV/DJ
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with this lamp
- Insert the lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
DO NOT "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. This lamp only operates on electronic ballasts. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.